Rock Hudson, Piper Laurie, Charles Coburn and Gigi Perreau star in Has Anybody Seen My Gal?, the charming musical comedy about second chances from legendary director Douglas Sirk (All That Heaven Allows, There’s Always Tomorrow, The Tarnished Angels). The year is 1928. When elderly millionaire Samuel Fulton (Coburn) reflects on his life and the love that got away, he decides to bequeath his fortune to his late beloved’s existing family—if they’re worthy, of course. Disguising himself as a poor lodger, he takes up residence with the middle-class Blaisdells to see how they react to receiving a small portion of the funds. Money soon leads to mayhem, but even Samuel finds redemption in their foolish choices in this endearing comic romp. The toe-tapping tunes of the Twenties include “Tiger Rag,” “When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin’ Along,” “It Ain’t Gonna Rain No More,” and “Gimme a Little Kiss, Will Ya, Huh?” And featuring an uncredited James Dean as a soda fountain patron. It's the cat's meow—in Technicolor!
- Brand New HD Master – From a 2K Scan of the 35mm Interpositive
- NEW Audio Commentary by Actress Piper Laurie, Moderated by Film Critic/Historian Lee Gambin
- FUN ON THE LOT (2008): Piper Laurie and Gigi Perreau Remember HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY GAL
- Theatrical Trailer (Newly Mastered in 2K)
- Optional English Subtitles