|BLU-RAY NEWS||Receive Blu-ray News via RSS|
Blu-ray Takes a 'Wrong Turn' This Fall
Tags: Disc Announcements, Fox (all tags)
Fox will be bringing the 'Wrong Turn' horror films to high-definition later this year.
There's no word on tech specs or extras as of yet, and suggested list price for each Blu-ray is $29.99.
It's also worth noting that the third film in this series, 'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead' is rumored to be hitting Blu-ray sometime in October.
You can find the latest specs for 'Wrong Turn' and 'Wrong Turn 2: Dead End' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where they are indexed under September 15.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Wrong Turn (Blu-ray)
- Wrong Turn 2: Dead End (Blu-ray)
- Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent Blu-ray Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More Blu-ray News...