An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power
- Street Date:
- October 24th, 2017
- Movie Release Year:
- 100 Minutes
- Release Country
- United States
Bonni Cohen and Jon Shenk
Ten years after An Inconvenient Truth brought climate change to the forefront of mainstream culture, An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power follows former Vice President Al Gore as he continues his tireless fight, traveling around the globe to educate and inspire the next generation of climate champions. This "daring, urgent and exhilarating follow-up" (Josh Dickey, Mashable) shows that while the stakes have never been higher, the solutions to the climate crisis are still within our reach.
- Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD
- Packaging features covers made of Clay-Coated News Back (CCNB) from 100% recycled content, a 100% recycled chipboard tray to hold the disc, and an insert printed on 100% recycled coated paper.
- English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
- Effecting Change: Speaking Truth to Power
- OneRepublic – Truth to Power (Lyric Video)
- Truth in Ten – The Facts About Climate Change