TV’s most brilliant sleuth is back, and he’s ready to battle any crime…as long as it doesn’t involve germs, heights or other people! Emmy winner Tony Shalhoub returns to 16 third-season episodes of the fresh, funny and quirky series Monk. Rejoin Adrian Monk, the defective detective, who must overcome his obsessive-compulsive disorder and investigate the death of his wife, Trudy. Still hoping to be reinstated in the San Francisco Police Department, Monk continues to use his intelligence, photographic memory and ever-present hand wipes to take on some daunting opponents, including the Mafia, the FBI and a possibly murderous chimpanzee. Monk’s back on the case and better than ever in this hilarious third season that features Traylor Howard as Monk’s new assistant, Natalie Teeger, along with guest stars Brooke Adams, James Brolin, Carmen Electra, Rosemary Forsyth, Philip Baker Hall, Glenne Headly, Mako, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Niecy Nash, Nick Offerman, Judge Reinhold, Mykelti Williamson, rockers Korn and many more.
- All 16 Season Three Episodes: Newly Restored in 4K
- Favorites: Featurette with Writer/Executive Producer Andy Breckman and Actors Tony Shalhoub, Ted Levine and Jason Gray-Stanford (5:11)
- Life Before Monk: Featurette with Writer/Executive Producer Andy Breckman and Actors Tony Shalhoub, Ted Levine and Jason Gray-Stanford (3:08)
- Quirks: Featurette with Writer/Executive Producer Andy Breckman and Actors Tony Shalhoub and Jason Gray-Stanford (3:56)
- Monk: Character Profile with Actor Tony Shalhoub (5:55)
- Natalie Teeger: Character Profile with Actress Traylor Howard (5:14)
- Optional English Subtitles