In a world where monster wrestling is a global sport, teenage Winnie (Geraldine Viswanathan) teams up with a loveable underdog monster (Will Arnett) in hopes of training him to be a champion. The duo learns the value of moving to your own groove and paving your own unique path to success.
- The Super-Secret Playbook — Winnie (Geraldine Viswanathan) narrates this exciting exploration of her dad's championship-winning plays for Rayburn, Sr. The playbook comes to life as the pages turn and reveal exciting moves with fully animated wrestlers that leap off the pages.
- The Mon-Stars of Wrestling — For a sport to capture the imagination of fans, it needs superstar athletes with larger-than-life personalities. Meet the hulking behemoths inside the six-sided Monster Wrestling ring who keep the world mesmerized.
- Salsa with Rayburn, Jr.— In this unique tutorial, Rayburn invites viewers to learn some of his signature moves step-by-step. Families can learn to Salsa like Rayburn… and get a good workout with the hero of the film!
- Massive Monsters, Wrestling Moves, and Dazzling Dances — Director Hamish Grieve takes center stage in this behind-the-scenes look at creating the monsters, their textures, and their signature arsenal of moves.
- Four Rounds in the Animation Ring
- Deleted Scenes