Blu-Ray Releases Details
The Flesh Eaters
Hungry for horror? Director Jack Curtis (the voice of Pops on Speed Racer in the USA!) offers you a feast to die for with The Flesh Eaters.
A flight chartered by a petulant film actress and her secretary goes haywire when a storm and engine trouble force their down-on-his-luck pilot to land on a remote island. But this island is inhabited by Prof. Peter Bartell, a scientist with a disturbing past ... and an even more disturbing present. Experimenting on mysterious microbes existing in the waters surrounding the island, Bartell hopes to cultivate them into insatiable monstrosities capable of eating their prey's skin in the blink of an eye!
An early entry in the Splatter Film subgenre, The Flesh Eaters boasts a screenplay by comics writer Arnold Drake, co-creator of four-color favorites Doom Patrol, Deadman, and the original Guardians Of The Galaxy.
- NEW 2K Scan Of The Film From The Best Available Film Elements
- Alternate Cut Of The Film (Standard Definition)
- Audio Commentary On The Alternate Cut With Writer/Producer Arnold Drake, Filmmaker Fred Olen Ray And Author/Film Historian Tom Weaver
- "Flesh Eater's Daughter" – Interview With Actress Liane Curtis
- Storyboard Gallery
- Image Gallery
- Poster And Lobby Card Gallery
Good Burger 2 Cooks Up a Blu-ray Release on March 26!By:
Book That Dentist Appointment - HDD's 4K UHD & Blu-ray Shopping Guide, Feb 25, 2024By:
Complete Your Collection Screwheads! - Where to Find Sam Raimi Films on Blu-ray or 4K UHDBy:
Time To Get Your Fuzzy Pink Elephant - HDD's 4K UHD & Blu-ray Shopping Guide Feb 18, 2024By: