A heartbroken pop star (Jennifer Lopez), slated to marry her pop star fiancé (Maluma) on stage, instead marries a stranger from the audience - a high school math teacher (Owen Wilson). Against the odds, their relationship develops into something real...but can their love survive the limelight?
- DELETED SCENES
- It's Coming Together
- Plotting the Future
- Is Everyone Happy?
- Come to the Concert
- What Am I Doing Here?
- You’re Married!
- Having Fun at the Dance
- Flight Status
- GAG REEL
- JENNIFER UNVEILED - Using raw, of-the-moment, b-roll shot on set throughout production, this piece will give audiences unprecedented access behind the scenes, showcasing close-up, intimate footage of Jennifer Lopez - actress and producer.
- BEHIND THE CAMERA: THE MAKING OF MARRY ME - Glitz, glamor, romance and music. Go behind the scenes in this making-of, for an up-close look at how powerhouse performer Jennifer Lopez and all-star director Kat Coiro are teaming up to put the swoon back on the big screen.
- TURN IT UP: THE MUSIC OF MARRY ME - Go inside the process with both J.Lo and Maluma as we discover what they wanted these songs to achieve, the stories and meanings behind them, and how they collaborated though countries apart.
- LIVE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - To create a fictional, epic, on-stage moment between Kat Valdez and Bastian, the production of Marry Me pulled off a REAL epic on stage moment between Jennifer Lopez and Maluma. Surprising a massive real-world audience of Maluma’s at Madison Square Garden, Jennifer Lopez joined him on stage for one of the film’s most powerful numbers. As we head backstage, we’ll not only reveal how they pulled off such an exciting surprise, we’ll also get an up-close look at international pop star Maluma.
- MARRIED WITH STYLE - Complete with eye-catching musical numbers, the nuptials of Kat and Bastian was meant to bring the house down IN STYLE! Now, visit Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City as the team behind this magical moment that could have been, breaks it down for us.
- “ON MY WAY” LYRIC VIDEO
- FEATURE COMMENTARY – With Director Kat Coiro and Producer Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas