|BLU-RAY NEWS||Receive Blu-ray News via RSS|
'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead' Blu-ray Details and Box Art
Tags: Fox, Disc Announcements (all tags)
As previously reported, Fox will bring the third film in the 'Wrong Turn' horror franchise to high-definition later this year.
The direct-to-video 'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead' will hit Blu-ray on October 20.
Specs are still a bit foggy, but supplements will include deleted scenes and three featurettes: Action, Gore and Chaos; Brothers in Blood; and Three Finger’s Fight Night.
We also have a preview of the packaging:
Suggested list price for the Blu-ray is $29.99.
You can find the latest specs for 'Wrong Turn' and 'Wrong Turn 2: Dead End' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where they're indexed under September 15. 'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead' is listed under October 20.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Wrong Turn (Blu-ray)
- Wrong Turn 2: Dead End (Blu-ray)
- Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent Blu-ray Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More Blu-ray News...