|BLU-RAY NEWS||Receive Blu-ray News via RSS|
'The Campaign' Dated for Blu-ray
Tags: Warner Brothers, Disc Announcements (all tags)
The political comedy gets elected to Blu-ray at the end of October.
In an early announcement to retailers, Warner Brothers has set 'The Campaign' for Blu-ray on October 30.
When long-term congressman Cam Brady (Will Ferrell) commits a major public gaffe before an upcoming election, a pair of ultra-wealthy CEOs plot to put up a rival candidate and gain influence over their North Carolina district. Their man: na‹ve Marty Huggins (Zach Galifianakis), director of the local Tourism Center. At first, Marty appears to be the unlikeliest possible choice but, with the help of his new benefactors' support, he soon becomes a real contender. As election day closes in, the two are locked in a dead heat, with insults quickly escalating to injury until all they care about is burying each other in this mud-slinging, back-stabbing, home-wrecking comedy from 'Meet the Parents' director Jay Roach.
Specs and supplements have yet to be revealed, but suggested list price for the Blu-ray is $35.99.
You can find the latest specs for 'The Campaign' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it's indexed under October 30.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- The Campaign (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent Blu-ray Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More Blu-ray News...