|BLU-RAY NEWS||Receive Blu-ray News via RSS|
'Superman: Brainiac Attacks' Dated for Blu-ray
Tags: Disc Announcements, Warner Brothers (all tags)
The Man of Steel faces his greatest foes on Blu-ray this March.
In an early announcement to retailers, Warner Brothers has set 'Superman: Brainiac Attacks' for Blu-ray on March 12.
Superman (Tim Daly), about to finally divulge his identity and his feelings to Lois Lane (Dana Delany), suddenly finds his mighty hands full when Brainiac (Henriksen), a powerful computer, bent on universal domination and Lex Luthor (Powers Boothe) team up to defeat him. Armed with new weapons and a special strain of kryptonite infused in his body, Brainiac becomes the most powerful enemy The Man of Steal has ever faced. When Lois Lane is critically injured by a force beam that was intended for him, Superman must race into the mysterious Phantom Zone to find a cure. Brianiac, believing Superman to be dead, betrays Lex Luthor and begins his attack on the city of Metropolis and ultimately Earth. Will Superman survive the Phantom Zone in order to defeat his deadly foes, save Lois and Metropolis?
You can find the latest specs for 'Superman: Brainiac Attacks' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it's indexed under March 12.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Superman: Brainiac Attacks (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent Blu-ray Headlines:
- 'Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor - 50th Anniversary Special - 3D' is Bound for Blu-ray Next Week!
- Blu-ray Highlights: Week of December 8th, 2013
- 'S.E.R.P.' Blu-ray Bound
- HDD Deal of the Week: 'Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series' Blu-ray $59.99 at Amazon!
- Weekend Roundtable: 2013 Xmas Wish List
- More Blu-ray News...