|BLU-RAY NEWS||Receive Blu-ray News via RSS|
'Pee-Wee's Big Adventure' Blu-ray Detailed
Tags: Disc Announcements, Warner Brothers (all tags)
If you haven't already heard, everyone's favorite man-child will search for his bicycle on Blu-ray this October, and now we have full details on the release!
As previously reported, Warner Brothers is working on 'Pee-Wee's Big Adventure' for Blu-ray on October 4.
Two of the most original talents in recent decades - Pee-wee Herman and director Tim Burton - teamed on what was to be the major breakthrough in this riotously funny movie about Pee-wee's cross-country search for his stolen bike. As Pee-wee encounters bikers, cowboys, crooks and a phantom trucker and passes through the Alamo and Warner Bros. Studios, any resistance is futile: unstoppable laughter always follows. Celebrate the one-of-a-kind magic that this mirthful, colorful, bountiful movie still packs.
The Blu-ray will feature 1080p video, a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack, and supplements include commentary by Paul Reubens and Tim Burton, additional scenes, production sketches and storyboards, music-only track with commentary by danny elfman, and a theatrical trailer.
Suggested list price for the Blu-ray is $19.98.
You can find the latest specs for 'Pee-Wee's Big Adventure' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it's indexed under October 4.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent Blu-ray Headlines:
- Weekend Roundtable: One Sequel Too Many
- 'Star Trek: Enterprise - The Complete Second Season' Blu-ray Date and Pre-Orders Live
- 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective' and 'Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls' Dated for Blu-ray
- 'Blood and Sand' Blu-ray Announced
- Theatrical Review: 'Fast & Furious 6'
- More Blu-ray News...