|BLU-RAY NEWS||Receive Blu-ray News via RSS|
'Branded' Blu-ray Dated and Detailed
Tags: Lionsgate, Disc Announcements (all tags)
The futuristic psychological thriller will debut on Blu-ray in January.
In an early announcement to retailers, Lionsgate has revealed 'Branded' will hit Blu-ray on January 15.
Ed Stoppard, Leelee Sobieski, Jeffrey Tambor and Max Von Sydow star in this mind-bending, sci-fi thriller set in a surreal, not-so-distant future. In a dystopian society where mega-corporations rule, a terrifying conspiracy has been unleashed - one that controls the minds of the citizens. One man (Stoppard) is determined to unlock the truth behind the conspiracy. His quest to find it will plunge him into a tangled web of power and intrigue, leading to a shocking revelation and an epic battle with the hidden forces and creatures that threaten the fate of mankind..
The Blu ray will feature 1080p video, a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack, and supplements include an audio commentary with directors Jamie Bradshaw and Alexander Doulerain.
Suggested list price for each Blu-ray is $29.99.
You can find the latest specs for 'Branded' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it's indexed under January 15.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Branded (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent Blu-ray Headlines:
- Weekend Roundtable: One Sequel Too Many
- 'Star Trek: Enterprise - The Complete Second Season' Blu-ray Date and Pre-Orders Live
- 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective' and 'Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls' Dated for Blu-ray
- 'Blood and Sand' Blu-ray Announced
- Theatrical Review: 'Fast & Furious 6'
- More Blu-ray News...