|BLU-RAY NEWS||Receive Blu-ray News via RSS|
'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead' Coming to Blu-ray
Tags: Disc Announcements, Fox (all tags)
Fox will bring the third film in the 'Wrong Turn' horror franchise to high-definition later this year.
The direct-to-video 'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead' will hit Blu-ray on October 20.
There's no word on tech specs or extras as of yet.
It's also worth noting that Fox will release the previous two films 'Wrong Turn' and 'Wrong Turn 2: Dead End' on Blu-ray on September 15, but a 3-pack will be available as soon as the third film hits stores.
Suggested list price for each Blu-ray has been set at $29.99.
You can find the latest specs for 'Wrong Turn' and 'Wrong Turn 2: Dead End' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where they are indexed under September 15. 'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead' is listed under October 20.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Wrong Turn (Blu-ray)
- Wrong Turn 2: Dead End (Blu-ray)
- Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent Blu-ray Headlines:
- HDD Deal of the Week: 'Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series' Blu-ray $59.99 at Amazon!
- Weekend Roundtable: 2013 Xmas Wish List
- Samsung Rumored to be Developing AMOLED Tablets
- 'Captain Phillips' Blu-ray Dated and Detailed
- Kinect, Microtransactions, and Turkeys Collide on the Xbox One
- More Blu-ray News...