|BLU-RAY NEWS||Receive Blu-ray News via RSS|
Fox Unveils Specs for 'Hills Have Eyes 2' Blu-ray
Tags: Disc Announcements, Fox (all tags)
Fox Home Entertainment has unleashed all the gory details for its upcoming Blu-ray release of 'The Hills Have Eyes 2,' and it looks like fans of the flick won't be disappointed.
As we first reported last week, Fox has set an October 23 release date for the horror sequel. Now the studio has released full supplemental details for the disc, and in what's becoming a very pleasant trend, it includes yet another healthy collection of extras from the once-supplement starved studio.
Presented on a BD-25 single-layer disc, among the bloody fun will be three featurettes ("Mutant Attacks," "Birth of a Graphic Novel," and "Exploring the Hills: The Making of The Hills Have Eyes 2"), the "Fox Movie Channel Presents: Life After Film School with Wes Craven" TV special, deleted scenes, an alternate ending, gag reel and theatrical and teaser trailers.
As previously announced, the film will be presented in its unrated form in 1080p/MPEG-2 video, and is set to include a DTS-HD Lossless Master Audio 5.1 surround track.
Fox has priced the Blu-ray at an MSRP of $39.98.
As always, you'll find updated disc details for 'The Hills Have Eyes 2' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it is listed under October 9th.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- The Hills Have Eyes 2 (2007) (Blu-ray)
- Earlier on High-Def Digest:
- 'Hills Have Eyes 2' to Slash its Way to Blu-ray this October (Aug 23, 2007)
- Most Recent Blu-ray Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More Blu-ray News...