The Beatles - Help!
- Street Date:
- June 25th, 2013
- Movie Release Year:
- MPAA Rating:
- Universal Music
- 153 Minutes
- Release Country
- United States
This disc has not yet been reviewed. The following information has been provided by the distributor.
John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr
Plot Synopsis:Directed by Richard Lester, who also directed the band's debut feature film 'A Hard Day's Night,' 'Help!' made its theatrical debut in 1965. The story follows The Beatles as they become passive recipients of an outside plot that revolves around Ringo's possession of a sacrificial ring, which he cannot remove from his finger. As a result, he and his bandmates John, Paul and George are chased from London to the Austrian Alps and the Bahamas by religious cult members, a mad scientist and the London police. In addition to starring the Beatles, 'Help!' has a witty script, a great cast of British character actors and features 7 classic Beatles tracks.
- The Beatles in Help! – a 30-minute documentary about the making of the film with Richard Lester, the cast and crew, including exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of The Beatles on-set.
- A Missing Scene – a film outtake, featuring Wendy Richard
- The Restoration of Help! – an in-depth look at the restoration process
- Memories of Help! – the cast and crew reminisce
- 1965 Theatrical Trailers – two original U.S. trailers and one original Spanish trailer
- 1965 U.S. Radio Spots (hidden in disc menus)