Fifty Shades Darker
- Street Date:
- May 9th, 2017
- Movie Release Year:
- MPAA Rating:
- Universal Studios
- Release Country
- United States
Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson
When a wounded Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan, "The Fall," Anthropoid) tries to entice a cautious Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson, How to Be Single, Black Mass) back into his life, she demands a new arrangement before she will give him another chance. As the two begin to build trust and find stability, shadowy figures from Christian's past start to circle the couple. Jack Hyde (Eric Johnson, "The Knick," "Smallville") and Elena Lincoln (Kim Basinger, L.A. Confidential, 9 ½ Weeks) intensify the story, determined to destroy the couple's hopes for a future together.
- Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD
- Theatrical & Unrated
- English DTS:X
- English DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
- French DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
- Spanish DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
- English SDH, French, Spanish
- Deleted Scenes
- A Tease to Fifty Shades Freed – A tease to the next Fifty Shades film.
- Writing Darker – Author E.L. James and screenwriter Niall Leonard trace back the history of the book and introduce viewers to the much darker story and its adaptation to the big screen.
- Dark Reunion – The filmmakers and cast members discuss being reunited for this second film, and where we find Ana, Christian and their friends.
Exclusive HD Content
- A Darker Direction – Director James Foley explains how his vision had to meet with fans' expectations.
- New Threats – An introduction to some new, dark and threatening characters, including Jack Hyde, Leila and, of course, Elena Lincoln – aka Mrs. Robinson!
- The Masquerade – This featurette about one of the film's most iconic scenes — the masquerade benefit event at Grey Mansion — explores the production design and costumes and goes behind-the-scenes with the filmmakers and main cast members.
- Intimate With Darker – An intense look and discussion about the intimate, sensual and provocative world of Fifty Shades Darker, including a visit to the Red Room and, of course, the new "toys!"