National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: Ultimate Collector's Edition
- Street Date:
- November 3rd, 2009
- Movie Release Year:
- MPAA Rating:
- Rated PG-13
- Warner Brothers
- 97 Minutes
- Release Country
- United States
This disc has not yet been reviewed. The following information has been provided by the distributor.
Plot Synopsis:In National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) attempts to create a picture perfect, old-fashioned Christmas for his family and invites his extended family to celebrate the holidays at his home. But a festive supporting cast including Beverly D’Angelo, Randy Quaid, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Juliette Lewis and Doris Roberts, 25,000 lights on the roof, an exploding turkey on the dining room table and a SWAT team taking siege outside soon help Clark realize that more does not always mean merrier. Critic David Sheehan said the film is “funnier than the first Vacation. Chevy Chase is at his best!” John Hughes wrote and was a producer on National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation; Jeremiah S. Chechik was the director.
- Collectible Tin
- Santa hat, coasters, fake snow, moose figurine.
- English Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround
- French Dolby Digital 1.0 Mono
- Spanish Dolby Digital 1.0 Mono
- English, English SDH, French, Spanish
- Audio commentary with Randy Quaid, Beverly D’Angelo, Johnny Galecki, Miriam Flynn, director Jerimiah Chechnik, and producer Matty Simmons.